Friday, December 17, 2010

How was it?

Well, another year is about to come to an end, and of course that means another one is about to begin. For about a decade, I've engaged in the practice of utilizing the last two weeks of the year to evaluate and then set new goals for the upcoming year. I've also read one of two books over and over again at this time of year as well. (If you'd like to receive my self-evaluation and assessment questions, goal setting questions and the two books I've read over and over again, just send me a comment or an email.)It's not about resolutions, it's about learning and growth. I think that this level of self assessment and evaluation has been invaluable for me.

For what it's worth, I hope that you had the best year of your life in 2010. I hope that you had a ton of challenging situations that called for and brought out the best in you, even more so than you thought was possible. I hope that you also had some major as well as minor victories this past year as well. Most importantly I hope that you gew this year as a human being, that you became more integrous, committed, determined, trustworthy and trusting, courageous and bold, confident, powerful and loving. I believe that if you grew in such a manner, no matter what the results of your life look like now, with that continued growth the results will eventually catch up to you. So whether you think 2010 was the greatest year of your life or the greatest bust I wish for you the best year of your life in 2011. May it bring great challenges and victories. May you exercise the courage to rise up and meet those challenges, and may you exercise the humility to accept those victories with gratitude. Mostly I wish for you love and joy! Happy new year!

Live FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment